Saturday, October 29, 2005

A strange thing has happened to me since coming back to Canada. I have completely lost all desire to travel. This has never happened to me before. I'm assuming it's not permanent, but it's such a foreign (no pun intended) idea to me that it almost feels like I'm sick or something.

It's like the idea of eating too much of my favorite food (let's say steak). I love steak, but eating steak day in and day out would become boring. And then after it became boring, it would become unpleasant. And after it became unpleasant the thought of ever having another bite of steak would become downright nauseating. And that's where I'm at these days.

It sounds odd to think of travelling as nauseating, but when I read the newspaper I skip the travel section, and when I pass travel agencies I look away and shield my eyes from those horrid promotional posters.

So if you're wondering what I'm up to, or more specifically, where I'm at, wonder no more. I'll be right here, cause I'm not going anywhere, at least for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger KneuroKnut said...

Shame on you babydoll...travelling is in yor blood! Next thing you know you're going to be saying you don't like sex...or breathing.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home