Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Good bye, Thailand.

It's a little after 11:00 on Wednesday night and we leave for Calgary in less than 7 hours. I've been so anxious to go home for so long, and now that the day has finally arrived, I find myself resisting it. I just wish I could stay for a few more days. To do what? I have no idea. It just feels weird to know that this phase of life is over, and that I have to go back to Canada, be responsible, and actually interact with friends and family in person. It's going to be so strange.

I've especially enjoyed the time with Caroline, and we know it won't be like this again for a long, long time. It's so great to wake up in the morning and talk until noon. It's been awesome building so many great memories together. And although I'm looking forward to cleaner places, less people, and some home cooking, I'm really sad to be turning the last page of this chapter of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home