Saturday, February 11, 2006

Like a boa constrictor, law school has been squeezing the life out of my creativity, reducing what was already a mere trickle down to a couple of tiny, inconsistent drops. Hence, no blogging. Because I spend all my time, in and out of school, reading and writing, the last thing I feel like doing in my free time is spending more time on the computer, blogging.

Having said that, I really miss it. It's not so much that I miss "putting myself out there", cause to be honest I don't really know if anyone even reads this blog. I guess it's more a matter of simply taking the time to collect my thoughts and see what I think about the things that are going on around me.

Today, for no apparent reason, I feel inspired. Not in an overwhelming "Eureka!" kind of way, but in a "I feel good and want to write" kind of way. So to my unknown muse, I say thank you. And in the words of the Violent Femmes, "Good feeling, won't you stay with me, just a little longer..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home