Friday, February 24, 2006

Eating crow

I just read Caroline's blog and feel the need to offer my rebuttal. First, about the bed thing: I didn't say it goes under the pillows. I was taking exception to the method of folding back the flat sheet half-way down the bed, then TUCKING IT IN. I would go to get into bed, and couldn't get into the damn thing without practically ripping the sheets off. I merely suggested that the top sheet be folded over just a little, not three feet.

And as far as the crows go, I never realized I was married to an ornithologist. According to my sources (Wikipedia), ravens are part of the crow family, and look just like crows except that they are bigger and have shaggy throat feathers and a few other features that only a bird expert could identify (and apparently I am not one of those experts). So, on our first anniversary, in the interest of our marriage, I will concede defeat, and take my lovely wife to a movie. And I think I'll pay out of our joint bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home