Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hospital escapees

The PC Bang that we go to is just down the street from a hospital. Every time we're here there are a few people that wander in wearing identical pyjamas. At first I only ever saw one person at a time, so I assumed it was a local crazy guy, but then they started coming in droves. It turns out that even if you've been admitted to the hospital, you are able to leave your room and wander around the neighborhood. On pleasant evenings you'll see a whole group of them outside the hospital, hanging out on the sidewalk, all wearing the same pyjamas, which, incidentally, are white with blue and red squiggles and polka dots. In fact, there are two of these hospital escapees next to me right now, smoking and surfing the net. I guess I should just be grateful that they are wearing pyjamas, and not the open-backed gowns that we have to wear in the hospital back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home